Monday, May 09, 2005

iWhat? I podded. Podded what? The plants, iDid.

Blogging late after my first ever "Worked Out On An Elyptical Machine While Listening To an iPod."
Visual distraction was an old Seinfeld I couldn't hear anyway.
Music tonight was Queen's 'One Vision' and 'Headlong'. Each about 3 times.

"...Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme FRIED CHI-KUN! (Chii-kuhn, chiiii-kooohn, shooow cooone...

Well, what are You listening to on the treadmill??
Counting Crows??

"HeYEEAAAAAUUgh...!"

Aw shit, I'm supposed to do that at the end.


***********
***********


Check out this surfing video. I don't know of this is CG trickery or not, but man it's awesome.
As in truly full of awe-ness.
-Thanks Jan

***********
***********


Umphrey's McGee is playing the Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo, Saturday night, June 4.

"You will go see Umphrey's McGee..."
OKenobi-E4
"This IS the band you're looking for."


***********
***********

This movie sounds really cool. A possessed drummer who has 4 different voices speaking thru him. His going mad and letting this happen on stage makes him become a hugely popular lounge act.
There's something I feel I need to be learning from this.

***********
***********

I finally got the sitemeter counter back on this page. Now I can see for myself again how only 3 friends of mine visit this blog. They learned to laugh at my ranting years ago during the EMU 'Animal House' years...

[New person to one of our parties]: "Whoa, who's that dude ranting and smiling and waving his arms all over. He seems really angry."

[Zac, Brendan, Andy, Bill, Micael, Ruz, Matt, Rob, or Joel]: "Naw, that's just Dave. He's just really passionate."

[New person]: "Passionate? Passionate about what?"

[Zac, Brendan, Andy, Bill, Micael, Ruz, Matt, Rob, or Joel]: "Anything you think sucks. Anyway, here...balloon?"


***********
***********

Don't put this album in your notes, put it in your life.

We'll just say it was road-tested.


"HeYEEAAAAAUUgh...!"

1 comment:

.:DataWhat?:. said...

That is a great album.
I'm also passionate.
-