Wednesday, April 20, 2005

"Billy George Sin Bo Rain Ox McGee! "

Crazy Ass TV Dreams Fillin' Me With Glee!"

HoRAAAAAAAAY, Lizard Shiiiiiit.. BELOG!!"
guycheer

It's the first rainy spring morning here in Ann Arbor, a warm morning but with pleasant rain. Like 'sit home and watch John Hughes movies with the windows open to hear the rain' pleasant rain.

I stood at my huge window next to my work cube, looked out at the rain coming down again and said aloud "I think I need to pull up some SuperTramp".

Everyone around here today has that "Good Lord I didn't want to get out of bed today." Companies need to have the rainy day equivalent of a floating holiday/snow day. When it's such a great morning to just chill out and sleep in with a light spring rain coming down so it lulls you to sleep... companies should allow you that day to just chill at home and enjoy a gentle rainy day. It's good for the soul. Maybe call it a "Floating Seattle Day"?

Floating in caffeine maybe. Joy told me all the coffee companies started out in Seattle because the rainy depressed weather is what drove people to use caffeine as the psychological survival tool it can be.

Then she told me that she left the windows down on her car this morning.

(I think the guys in the audience know this rest of this story.)

*************
*************

How about this:

Monday morning woke up from a dream where I was in a basement waiting room for whatever. I was hunched behind a couch trying to suppress this obsessive urge to get up and do stand-up (for the first time) in front of everyone in the room. But the reason I was having this urge was because it was burning inside of me to share with everyone how Blair, Mrs. Garret and the handy token guy neighbor on 'Facts Of Life' all had this Frankenstein-ian Botox look to them. Like a cross between Max Headroom from the 80s and Mickey Rourke's character from Sin City. That smooth yet swollen jawbone/cheekbone/forehead thing. But the token neighbor guy (who was really a young George Clooney with a mullet on the real show), he wasn't Clooney but this FrankenBotox'd blend of that Red Sox player Johnny Damon who looks like a Grizzly Adams/Billy Ray Cyrus blend. But in my dream he has a dash more Hawaiian DNA to him (underneath the Botox).

Yep. And you think I make this shit up.

damonbrc23

clooney creditclooney jo

(Guess which one is when he told Jo he was Batman AND a Doctor.)

*************
*************

How can one not share this pic with the world? I mean, someone, at least once, probably one of the Generals, did this for him.
happy hitler

No comments: