Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Behold the B(eL)irthing of BeLog

Well, it only took months and bodily threats from my friend Zac to finally get a proper repository for my catharsii, i.e. a blog. But It's Happened.

I assume a proper Christening and Mission Statement is in order:
[cough, ahem.]

With this blog I swear to upold the principles of truth, equality, and uh, freedom in mass communication aaaaand ehhh, uhmm, ethical treatment of all opinions and ide...aw fuck it., it's gonna be about lightsabres and laser fights in space. And sweet drumsets and Van Halen rants defending all 3 singers. Pretty much what friends know I really only seriously get excited about. (Along with Best Buy coupons, toboggan wipeout footage, The Young Ones, online banking, Her Joyous' cooking, Fripp aphorisms, and seeing in one year Phish, Van Halen, new Level 42 [dvd], Rush, and Tears For Fears live.)

Also, a self-imposed exercise in more effective communication while having fun. And probably best of all, if machines had souls and lungs, a collective rush of air from the sighs of my friend's inboxes will be sieving the North Woods in celebration of their exit from Below Email Bondage. And Her Joyous can only be juust_sooo_thrilled that I have another reason to spend time on this computer. But I'll be good.

We'll have links, and silliness, and Adventures In Grammar. And pictures to underscore the comedic intent. Please forgive the probable changing looks as I find my inner blog fashion sense.

I swear, if it gets out of control...and I start to leave the rails...I'll at least try to make it a fun exhausting.

So let's get it started and see what happens:
"Drum roll, er, uh, hellacious quads at Mach4 please Alex?"
alex84set
(The drummers out there will get that one)

No comments: