Tuesday, February 28, 2006

MOTHER NATURE'S ARMORY

A mail flyer for a whizbang new composting method reminded me of the walk Joy and I took last weekend thru the Arboretum. We walked around the way back and saw these 2 giant compost piles within a cinderblock enclosure to section it off.

I noticed that there was steam coming off these giant hills and Joy mentioned it was from the natural gases reacting during the composting process.

I'm sure in Joy's mind, it made her think of girlie things like how wonderful nature is that it can recycle, rejuvenate, and create even more fertile material for new life.

I thought "Ya know, I'll bet McGyver probably rigged one of these to explode naturally right when the enemy's Jeep came banking around it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some blogs are just too powerful.
Thanks.
Found this site while searching for
for traffic offer.
http://www.1st-choice-4-website-traffic.com
traffic offer